- 2 eggs
- 1 egg white
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 banana
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1½ cups oats
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 3½ cups almond milk
- In a blender, pour in almond milk, eggs, egg whites, banana, maple syrup, vanilla, rolled oats, baking powder and salt.
- Blend until smooth.
- Lightly grease the Magic Tawa with butter and Pre-Heat in Microwave Oven using OFC mode on H2 setting.
- Pour pancake batter onto the Magic Tawa.
- Cook for 3 mins on one side; turn over and cook for another 2 mins.
- Drizzle with maple syrup and toppings of choice.