Lazy day for a sweet tooth? A wonderful and simple dessert to serve at all times.
Watch video now:
- 1 banana
- 2 tbsp miniature marshmallows
- 1 tbsp semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp fresh cream
|PREP TIME:||COOK TIME:||YEILD:||DIFFICULTY LEVEL:|
|10 Mins||20 Mins||2-3 Servings||Easy|
- Slice the banana length wise and open slightly
- Insert marshmallows and chocolate chips into the sliced banana.
- Wrap banana in silver foil and grill it on high rack for 20 mins on grill mode.
- Garnish with chocolate syrup and fresh cream.