Tired of having same old breakfast everyday? Start your day with this low calorie breakfast with fluffy eggs, cheese and chicken.
Watch video now:
- 3 eggs
- Â¼ cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Â¼ cup spring onions, chopped
- 2 nos steamed chicken sausages, chopped
- Pepper to taste
|PREP TIME:||COOK TIME:||YEILD:||DIFFICULTY LEVEL:|
|8 Mins||06 Mins||2 Servings||Easy|
- Place parchment paper on greased tawa and pre-heat for 2 minutes on PHI mode.
- In the mean time, whip 2 egg whites until stiff peaks form.
- Mix chopped chicken, spring onion and cheese together. Blend well.
- Spread the mixture on preheated tawa for 6 mins on H2 mode.
- Spread whipped egg on the dish to give a cloudy look.
- Place egg yolk in center, add salt and pepper and cook for the remaining cooking time.
- Your dish is ready. Serve hot.