Bored of those boring old recipes of sooji and aata halwa? Try this all new chocolate halwa. A quick and easy to make sweet dish. Tastes great and takes hardly any time to prepare it.
Watch video now:
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- Â½ cup powdered sugar
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- Â¼ cup refined oil
- Â½ cup nutella
- 1 egg, whisked
|PREP TIME:||COOK TIME:||YEILD:||DIFFICULTY LEVEL:|
|08 Mins||3-4 Mins||4 Servings||Easy|
- Mix whisked egg and nutella with oil. Stir it well for few minutes.
- Mix Maida, sugar and baking powder in the mixture to form a paste.
- Microwave the mixture for 3 minutes on PHI mode.
- After taking it out, crumble the mixture and give shape with a cookie cutter or as you may like.
- Garnish with fresh fruits and serve hot.