Create a baked breakfast recipe for yourself. This is great way to intake quinoa and full of healthy fats, fiber and various other nutrients.
Watch video now:
- Â½ cup rolled oats (gluten-free, if necessary)
- Â½ cup quinoa
- Â½ tsp baking powder
- Â½ tsp cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- 2 ripe bananas
- 2 tbsp crushed cashew nuts and raisins
- 2 tbsp butter (other nut and seed butters will work)
- 2 tbsp desiccated coconut
- 2 tbsp pure maple syrup or honey
- Â¼ – Â½ cup chocolate chips
- Coconut oil to grease baking tray
|PREP TIME:||COOK TIME:||YEILD:||DIFFICULTY LEVEL:|
|20 Mins||20 Mins||6-9 bars||Medium|
- Mash 2 bananas. Mix butter, oats, quinoa, salt and baking powder together.
- Further add cinnamon powder, desiccated coconut, crushed cashew nut and maple syrup into the mixture. Mix well.
- Spread the mixture into the container and sprinkle chocolate chips on top of it.
- Preheat the oven at 180 degrees Celsius for 20 mins on convection mode.
- Sprinkle sugar on top of it and your dish is ready to serve.