You have no items in your shopping cart.
Weight & Dimensions
- Net Weight (kg)Approx 18.6
- Outer Dimension (H X W X D-mm)303 x 504 x489
- Turntable Diameter (mm)Approx 270
- CavityStaintess Steel
- Temperature Levels10 (110~200)
- Sensor Malfunction ProtectionYes
- Overheating ProtectionYes
- Child Safety LockYes
- Microwave Output (Watts)900
- Microwave Frequency (MHZ)2450
- Power Source (V~HZ)230~50
- Microwave Power Consumption (Watts)1400
- Convection Power Consumption (Watts)2050
- Grill Power Consumption (Watts)1200
- Warranty1 year on machine & 3 years on Magnetron & Cavity
Ferment at your leisure - dough/batter/milk products.
Complete germ care - sterilise baby bottles and other vital utensils in minutes.
Heater Selector Option
Select the apt Heater mode - H1 (Grill) or H2 (Convection) at high power levels from this oil-free cooking range of microwaves. Ideal for french fries or samosas.
Enjoy creamy home made yoghurt with the touch of a finger from a present auto cook menu function!
Auto Cook Settings
Helps change your auto cook settings without having to cancel them. 71 standard menus.
Reheats your food with auto programmed time and power levels.
Combination Cooking Power Grill & Combi Tech
Blends the magic of the microwave and grill modes to cook and brown delicious meals.
Auto-set to cook in different styles. Stores 3 types of cooking cycles in its memory.
Free your microwave from grease in a matter of minutes using steam. Ideal cleaning after a greasy Indian meal.
Keep the temperature of your food constant without overcooking worries. Use this low pulse up to 90 minutes.
Weight + Speed Defrost
Enter the weight of the food item you wish to defrost and you're good to go! Save time too!
10 Power Levels
Flexibility at your fingertips! Vary the heat according to your dish so that overcooking becomes a thing of the past.
Cooking fast forwarded! Set the weight and just press the buttons.
3 Year Warranty
The Magnetron and the Cavityare warrantied for 3 years, assuring long term, hassle-free operation.
*Images used are for representation purposes only