Cauliflower broccoli gravy goes well with chapathi,roti,rice. It’s a very good source of vitamin C and manganese, which are both powerful antioxidants. Cauliflower may also be a natural cancer fighter. This nutritious gravy is a must make.
Watch video now:
- 8 broccoli florets (medium)
- 10 cauliflower florets (medium)
- ½ tsp cumin seeds (jeera)
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp cilantro (coriander leaves) finely chopped for garnish
- Salt to taste
Ingredients to prepare masala: Grind to a smooth paste
- 1 peeled onion (microwave on PHI for 2 minutes)
- ¼ cup tomato puree
- 2 ½ tsp sambhar powder
- ½ tsp garam masala powder
- 4 tbsp grated coconut, fresh or dry
- ¼ cup water
|PREP TIME:||COOK TIME:||YEILD:||DIFFICULTY LEVEL:|
|10 Mins||16 Mins||2 Servings||Easy|
- Add cumin seeds in oil and prepare tadka by microwaving for 2 mins of PHI mode.
- Add cauliflower and broccoli and masala in tadka. Mix well and add water.
- Microwave the ingredients for 12 mins in PHI mode.
- Garnish with coriander and your dish is ready to serve.